Starting in 2012 ASA will now offer Competitive and Recreation divisons at their Over 35-Over, 40-Over and 45-Over National Championships. Below is the Code item and player guidelines.
Men’s Masters 35-Over, 40-Over, and 45-Over Slow Pitch. Competitive division will be allowed up to Three ( 3 ) players from the ASA Restricted Players List. Recreation division will be allowed up to Three ( 3 ) Class C players and no players rated A+, A, B+, B, C+ or ASA Restricted Players List.
To contact Nate call (760) 855-9713 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, if you are looking to play some softball, here are some contacts for league information:
• Masters Softball Congress (661) 624-1551
• New Coast Seniors (619) 295-7278
• Rancho Simi Rec & Park Dist (805) 584-4400
• San Diego Seniors (619) 543-1278
• Seniors of San Diego (858) 536-9144